The Town of Jonesville will be auctioning off everything from power tool equipment and vehicles to antiques and collectibles.
With the recent merge of Jonesville’s Fire Department with Arlington Fire and Rescue, the town is currently working on liquidating fire department and other surplus equipment.
The Town of Jonesville will have an auction hosted by auctioneer Col. Scotty Vestal of Vestal Auctions on Saturday, Aug. 18, starting at 10:30 a.m. at the Former Jonesville Fire Department at 111 S. Bridge St., Jonesville.
Auction Items Include:
- Tools & Materials: Air compressor, push mower, ladders, gas and diesel generators, wiring, lawn trailer, utility trailer, pressure washer, industrial battery charger, misc. hand tools and more.
- Electronics: Computers, printers, microwave, telephones, vacuum cleaner, television, misc. radio equipment and more.
- Home & Office: Filling cabinets, office chair, stackable chairs, pin pong table, exercise equipment and more.
- Vehicles: 1988 GMC SL Sierra 4x4 brush truck, 1996 Chevy Kodiak Dump Truck, 1991 Ford utility van with bucket boom, and a Ford Ranger extended cab pickup truck.
- Fire Equipment: Light bars, SCBA Tanks, turn out gear (coats/pants), SCBA packs, boots, helmets, SCBA charging station, and misc. hoses fittings, and hand tools.
- Antiques & Collectables: Wooden soda crates, as well as a vintage “Lance” vending machine.
Reach Darcie Dyer at 835-1513 or email@example.com.