Elkin tennis earned another win on Tuesday night as it defeated Alleghany 9-0. The Buckin’ Elks swept the Trojans in singles and doubles. Every singles match was won in two sets, while every doubles match was won in the first set.
The Elks move to 13-4 overall, their next match is Oct. 6 at Starmount. Results were not available by press deadline. Full results for the match against Alleghany are listed below.
1. Mattie Timmerman E def Tridian Lopez A, 6-0, 6-2
2. Brianna Dreyer E def Cassidy Cleary A, 6-1, 6-0
3. Bianka Soos E def Teri Hall A, 6-1, 6-0
4. Emma Aldridge E def Katalyn Davis A, 6-0, 6-0
5. Sydney Kelly E def Lillie Yeoman A, 6-1, 6-1
6. Kenley Wells E def Lynsey Crouse A, 6-0, 6-1
1. Timmerman/Soos E def Lopez/Cleary A, 8-2
2. Dreyer/Aldridge E, Hall/Davis A, 8-3
3. Casey Matthews E def Yannia Modelo/Crouse A, 8-3