The Elkin Police Department released a police blotter. The charges below were reported between June 30 and July 7:
• Yeney Bombarle Herrera, 40, of Elkin, was charged with misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, obtaining property by false pretenses, felony possession of stolen goods and possession of a firearm by a felon. He received a $10,000 secured bond and will need to appear at an Aug. 5 court date. Herrera also was served with a fugitive warrant from Pennsylvania. He was given a $20,000 secured bond on that charge.
• Samuel Guy Underwood, 60, of Elkin, was served a fugitive warrant from Virginia. His bond was set at $15,000. He also had three other outstanding warrants and was placed under a $2,500 bond on the charges.
• David Earl Caldwell, 40, of Zebulon, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense and ID card fraud. He was given $2,500 unsecured bond and court date of Au. 29.
• Ted Michael Hall, 55, of Elkin, was charged with trespassing and communicating threats. He was given a written promise and a court date of July 25.
• Brett William Featherman, 26, of Elkin, was charged with driving while impaired. He was given a written promise and an Aug. 20 court date.
• Amy Marie Billings, 30, of Mount Airy, was cited for an expired inspection and expired registration.
• Carolina Valencia Zendejas, 28, of Elkin, was cited for driving without a license.
• Shelia Diane Wishon, 47, of Hamptonville, was cited for speeding.
• Christopher Long Savage, 23, of Elkin, was cited for speeding.
• Joshua Neal Garner, 28, of Jonesville, was cited for speeding.
• David Martinez Rodriguez, 40, of Ronda, was cited for speeding and driving without a license.
• Ethan William Adams, 20, of Hamptonville, was cited for speeding.
• Marty Edward Beam, 18, was charged with being drunk and disruptive.