Authorities with the Elkin Police Department made several arrests and issued citations for others June 27-29, according to Capt. Kim Robison.
• Samuel Guy Underwood, 36, 0f Mount Airy, was arrested on a fugitive warrant out of Pulaski Co, Virginia. Bond was set at $15,000. He also was served with three outstanding processes from North Carolina.Bond in those was set at $2,500.
• David Earl Caldwell, 40, of Zebulon, was charged with obtaining property by false pretenses and ID card fraud. He was released on $2,500 unsecured bond with a court date of Aug. 29.
• Marty Edward Beam, 18, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond was set at $500 secured with a June 18 court date.
• Marty Benge, 22, Boonville, was charged with violation of a domestic violence protective order.
Citations were issued for the following:
• Bernardina Chegue, 55, Elkin, was cited for no operator’s license.
• Anthony Myers, 32, Lexington, was cited for exceeding posted speed.
• Mitch Mitchell, 45, Elkin, was cited for driving while license revoked.
• Nancy Fostis, 30, Elkin, was cited for simple assault.
• Jamie Caudill, 42, Thurmond, was cited for speeding.
• Jane Johnston, 55, State Road, was cited for exceeding the posted speed.
• Francisca Gomez, 23, State Road, was cited for driving while license revoked, expired registration, expired inspection and child safety restraint.
• Juan Olague, 21, State Road, was cited for driving while license revoked.