• 5 p.m., the senior adult Sunday school class of Jonesville First United Methodist Church will host a community hot dog supper and fundraiser. Cost is donations for all-you-can-eat meal.
• 7:30 p.m., Northwood Baptist Church, 1309 Northwood Baptist Church Road, Yadkinville, a youth camp has evolved into a nightly tent revivial under the leadership of Jonathan Barker, pastor of Amazing Grace Church. For more information, call Barker at 336-466-6242.
• 6 to 8 p.m., Abstract Church, 1785 N. Bridge St., Elkin, hosts Kitchen 9:13, a free community meal for everyone, each second Monday of the month.
• 5 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church has a free community meal on the fourth Monday of each month at 451 Winston Road, Jonesville.
• 7 p.m., Abstract Church, 1785 N. Bridge St., Elkin, hosts Celebrate Recovering, a ministry designed to help hurting people, each Saturday. Trained leaders provide safe, confidential, Christ-centered groups where people can seek recovery and gain healing from life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups. The group is free. For more information, visit abstractchurch.org.
Submission guidelines for calendar events: One-time events may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to [email protected]